Activities related to CALSOLV:
- Dramatic Enhancement of Quantum Tunneling Rates in Water Clusters Via Librational Excitation, ACS Fall 2019 National Meeting in San Diego, CA (August 25, 2019).
- Hydrogen Bond Network Rearrangement Dynamics in Water Clusters: Dramatic Effects of Librational Excitation on Hydrogen Bond Tunneling Rates; XIXth International Workshop on Quantum Atomic and Molecular Tunneling Systems; Borovets, Bulgaria (June 18, 2019).
- Hydrogen Bond Network Rearrangement Dynamics in Water Clusters: Dramatic Effects of Librational Excitation on Hydrogen Bond Tunneling Rates; Swiss Chemical Society Distinguished Lectureship; Zurich SZ (May 12, 2019).
- Dramatic Enhancement of Quantum Tunneling Rates in Water Clusters Via Librational Excitation; Energy Landscapes Meeting; Kalamata (September 17, 2018).
- APS Symposium Organizer with M. Bonn. American Physical Society, Division of Chemical Physics Focus Symposium “Water Dynamics in Different Environments: Experiment and Theory”, Denver, Colorado March 2-6, 2020
- Many-Body Force Fields for Water: Reaching Spectroscopic Accuracy. WaterEurope: Multiscale simulations and coarse-grained models for water and aqueous systems. CECAM Workshop, Lausanne, Switzerland, October 21 – 23, 2019
- The Role of Interfaces for Water and Binary Systems under Confinement. RESOLV Colloquium, Ruhr University, Bochum, Germany, October 25, 2017.
- Statistical Fluctuations, Dynamics and De Novo Enzyme Catalysis. GdCh – Kolloquium: Ruhr University, Bochum Germany, June 30, 2016
- Solvation Dynamics in Clusters and Liquid Jets, December 3-10, 2018, iSACRED Conference, Invited Lecture,Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Solvation Dynamics in Liquid Water Microjets, June 22-28, 2019, Edinburgh, UK,ISMB Conference
- Solvation Dynamics in Clusters and Liquid Jets, January 26-30, 2020, San Diego, Gordon Research Conference
- Recent developments in DFT: From new functionals to the nature of the chemical bond.” Invited Physical Chemistry Seminar, Department of Chemistry, Indiana University, March 6, 2019
- Some advances in variational energy decomposition analysis: 4 (very) short stories”, Invited talk in Symposium in Honor of Ken Jordan, Division of Computational Chemistry, ACS National Meeting, Orlando FL, March 31-April 4, 2019
- Variational energy decomposition analysis for non-bonded interactions and chemical bonds,” Invited talk in MolSSI Workshop: Software for Advanced Potential Energy Surfaces, Berkeley CA, Aug. 1-2, 2019.
- Energetic and Observable Consequences of Charge Transfer in Intermolecular Interactions”, Invited talk in CECAM workshop on “Beyond point charges: Novel electrostatic developments in force fields”, Lausanne, Switzerland, Dec. 16-18, 2019.